When the Bush administration waged a war on terror groups after 9/11 a seemingly endless war started and has yet to end. Obama promised to end the wars, but wound up expanding troop coverage to other parts of the Middle East to try to stop terror groups. But did the U.S. government create one of these groups, namely ISIS?
Yes, the U.S. government created not only ISIS but were also funding and arming Al Qaida. If you don’t believe it or think that it is just a conspiracy theory, it is time to wake up and think again. Hillary Clinton herself even admitted openly that the U.S. created ISIS a number of times. In a video that aired on a local Fox channel she is on film stating that President Ronald Reagan himself helped to arm, fund and train members of what we now know as Al Qaeda in an attempt to remove the Soviets from Afghanistan. Some have speculated that America actually created ISIS to drag the Soviets into the Middle East, but I could find no valid proof of that claim.
Reagan actually gave the Mujahideen (which became Al Qaida) $5 billion for the so called “freedom fighters” in order to drive out the soviets. One of the members of that organization was actually as it turns out, Osama bin Laden. Bin Laden was actually even trained by our own CIA. For those who may not know, Osama bin Laden was also the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center.
After George W. Bush basically ignored warnings of the impending attack to be carried out by Al Qaida on U.S. soil, the attack was carried out leading us to the war in Iraq. This then led the country to becoming a virtual magnet for terror groups, which then led to the emergence of ISIS.
Even Julian Assange states this after he released 500,000 cables from the year 1979, or as he calls it “year zero” for the modern era. Although radical Islamic terror had existed before 1979 the U.S. teaming up with Saudi Arabia and the CIA for Operation Cyclone, helped the terror groups gather the financial backing, the weaponry and the power to carry out this terror on a global scale. This is now the reality that we all face every single day.
It would appear that the globalist elite have a desire to continue the terror campaigns as well. Since the election of President Donald J. Trump to the presidency he has been obstructed at every single pass when trying to protect the country from terror. The Liberal ideology in regards to Muslims is that we need to accept them all and even embrace them as peaceful allies and friends. But should we?
In a recent interview on Tucker Carlson, he spoke with an ex Islamist who blatantly stated that Islam wants one thing. They want a Sharia compliant world and they will get it at any cost. She pointed out that those views are not limited to “radical” Islamists only. It is the view of Islam in general. She goes on to say that the more we appease them they see it as “God’s hand” making it easier for them to continue on with their agenda.
Many have consistently pointed out that the Islamic ideals of Sharia law do not fit with most western countries ideologies. However making that claim gets people labeled as racist, islamiphobic and as bigots. That is not to say that Arabic people should be treated worse than others based on the color of their skin, however the reality is that Islam itself is a direct threat to our belief systems. I am not even speaking about religious belief systems. I am speaking about the foundations that free countries like America are built on. Here are the rules according to Sharia law. (taken from the site Billionbibles.org)
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut.
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
- Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
- A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
- A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries½ the weight of a man’s.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
- A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
- Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal“.
- Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
This is just a small list taken from the law known as Sharia. So why is it that these leftist global elites seemingly want to push us into a co-existence with members of this religion? I really don’t know, especially since they also claim to believe in freedom and womens rights, gay rights and other important attributes to a free society. I highly doubt that anyone but those higher up in the food chain even know.
I will leave you with this. The left pushes this idea of a radical Muslim minority. They claim that only a small number of Muslims actually take on a radical view in regards to Islam and its foundation. In a well laid out video from Ben Shapiro he explains why that idea of a minority is complete nonsense.
In the video he points out that terrorists draw their moral, financial and religious support from those who are not radicals themselves. He uses Pew research polls to lay out facts. He based his labeling of radical Muslims on if they support the radical Sharia law, their view on Osama bin Laden and other such ideals. Using that basis he found that these countries do indeed contain a large number of extremists. He found that
- Indonesia has 143 million
- Egypt has 55.2 million
- Pakistan has 135.4 million
- Bangladesh has 121.9 million
- Nigeria has 53.7 million
- Turkey has 23.9 million
- Morocco has 24.6 million
And the list goes on and on. He came to the conclusion that these “moderate Muslim” countries actually as whole contain about 680,030,000 radical Muslims. If that doesn’t make you at least a little bit nervous then I don’t know what will. Add all this to the fact that our government up until President Trump continued to fund and arm these groups, and what we have is a virtual perfect storm that could be looming on the horizon. Let us just hope that common sense starts to prevail over the next four to eight years and we can get all of this sorted out. We have seen right wing leaders gaining popularity in Europe as well, an area of the world that has been literally overrun with extremists.